Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Our accounting and bookkeeping service is a comprehensive suite for any company looking for a one stop solution. With our complete and accurate service, we aim to maximize your wealth accumulation by executing a proper strategy between your company and the government
As a company or juristic person who operate in Thailand is obliged to:
- 1 )have the qualified accountant to prepare/record the accurate and genuine the accounting and financial reporting presented fairly and complied to the law.
- 2 ) Plan and implement accounting system and accounting system analysisAccounting that must be closed at least annually (every 12 months), except for the initial period which may be less than 12 months from the date of establishment or on the date of commissioning.
- 3 ) Annual financial statements must be prepared in accordance with Thai Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Thai GAAP) and must be audited with the opinion of a Thai certified public accountant.
- 4 ) The annual audited financial statements in Thai language have to be approved in Annual General Meeting (AGM) within 120 days after closing date and submitted to the Ministry of Commerce within 1 month after the AGM date or within the five months from the account closing date.
As per the requirements mentioned above, our company would like to offer the services to fulfill such requirements as follows:
- 1 )Start-up business
- Prepare the accounting platform/policies, reporting and management policies related to the client’s business and requirement.
- Prepare/ apply a standard chart of accounts to align with client’s business.
- 2 ) Monthly accounting and reporting
- Provide basic forms for the company e.g. Purchase Order, Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, invoice, receipt and tax invoice etc. In case, the company do not have the forms yet.
- Book/record the account transactions and close the book monthly/ yearly and maintain ledger accounts according to Thai accounting standards
- Prepare the Trial Balance, financial reports i.e. Profit and Loss and statement of financial position according to the office's standard requirements, etc.
- Perform account reconciliation and prepare the relevant reportsIncluding reviewing and maintaining external and internal documents related to the customer's bookkeeping and requirements.
- 3 ) additional monthly service work
- Manage internal and external documents (invoices/Receipt etc.)
- Prepare a withholding tax certificate to creditors of the company and prepare a sales tax invoice if necessary.
- Any additional requirements from the company.
- 4 )Annual Statutory Reporting
-Prepare the annual financial statements in accordance with Thai accounting standards with the notes to financial statement.
- Prepare the annual financial report summary form submitted to the Ministry of Commerce (Sor Bor Chor3) certified by the auditor.
- Prepare the Annual report on international investment status to the Bank of Thailand (Sor Sor Sor 3/1).
- Coordinate and liaise with the external auditor(s)for the year-end audit process and prepare the documents and information required by the auditors, and deal with the auditor's inquiries about the accounts.
- File the audited financial statements, summaries and reports on international investment positions, as well as audit documentation to the Department of Business Development.
- payroll services with our dedicated, well Accounting and Audit Services in Thailand qualified, and fully-trained accountants.
- skills and outstanding technical skills. Let us, Professional Payroll service Thailand figure things out ! We offer the best Thailand
- and most importantly, This can cause an impact on the success of your business. Every client has a support team who have experience management
- Accounting and Audit Services in Thailand Keep
- accounting record with accounting program accepted by the Revenue department, providing you with on-time monthly report also Nowadays,
- s in Thailand hiring many employees which are valuable.In addition, It's hard to manage and ensuring that your employees are paid on time,